The date is set, developers stressed and we're gearing up for the launch of UniPhi 19. We've been providing snippets of this version at the end of each webinar over the past few months (with this month dedicating a full hour of a behind the curtain sneak peak).
The theme for UniPhi 19 is usability. Many user interfaces have been streamlined and enhanced to allow our end users to reduce clicks for data capture, display the data they need on a page and present an overall more pleasing experience. We're looking forward to feedback post launch.
Some of the highlights are.....
- New template controls the get data out to non-licensed users
- New charts that tell you something
- Columns, columns and more columns
- Issue workflows escalating to the right people at the right time
- Month end snapshots - what's the point of that!
- UniPhi ID (Centralised Login server)
- Organisation and site statistics (We did how much business with them!)
- Child custom fields updating from parent
- Unsubscribe - never be notified again
- UTC - you logged an issue at what time!
All of these features and more will be presented at our May sneak peek webinar scheduled for noon AEST 24th May 2023. Register here.