We're excited to announce that UniPhi 11 is on it's way!
'N' Levels of cost coding is here!
The key new feature of UniPhi 11 is a complete overhaul of the cost tab and the standard charts of accounts which now allow for an unlimited number of coding levels (well 12 but we didn't think anyone would ever have more than that). Included in this is the ability for project managers to drill below the standard chart and capture cost details like individual resources or specific material items.
UniPhi's core product now has organisations and sites functionality. This key feature now means that the application is a fully fledged CRM as well as a portfolio and project management application. You can track revenue and profitability by organisasation and location as well as see all correspondence sent or received to/from a company, location and individual.
Other features include:
- Ability to define multiple project lifecycles
- Added a "paid" flag to invoices which can be set in the "Completed Claims" panel of the contracts tab and is available in the "Invoice Listing" report in UniPhi
- Excel template for importing deliverables now allows for all heading types, account codes and schedule dates
- Supplier and Principal details are included in all contract document registers
Project custom fields
- Can now be linked to any the main project filters
- Now allow "checklists" (now you can be even more organised!)
- Added Contact List report to Project reports tab
Watch this space for the announcement of the release!