After what has been an exciting two week countdown (for us at least), it is finally time to release UniPhi 14!
This release has been all about AI and machine learning. Enhancements have been focused around making the software more efficient and adaptable when it comes to processing project data and making it easier to visualize this data in a variety of ways. These new functionalities will hopefully make it easier for users to produce the results they need with less errors, as UniPhi does all the time consuming administrative tasks, leaving users with more time to focus on more important things.
If you've been following our blog posts on LinkedIn and Twitter then you may already be up-to-date with some of our new features, but for those who missed them, here is a quick summary:
- Feasibility analysis for modelling discounted cash flows and IRR
- Outlook plugin upgrade that supports MS Office 64-bit
- Expanded API which connects to PowerBI allowing users to design their own dashboards through live data
- Defects management to help improve onsite capabilities
- Tactical resource planning for forecasting timesheet hours
- Email notifications that let you know what has been new issues and actions have been created, and what documents need your attention now
- A variety of new reports that make it easier to know all your project data
- More template controls for improved reporting
- A new task summary dashboard that lets you visualize your project timeline