Monday, August 10, 2020

Take a tour of our new office

Last week was one heck of a week..

UniPhi 16 went live, we had three new recruits start and we moved into our new office.... and we're loving it.

From level 45 we have some pretty good views facing south. Even if I'm scared of heights, everyone else loves peering out the windows trying to spot our old office and homes.

I also don't know about everyone else, but I've personally enjoyed eating my way around the block. In one week one tea shop already recognises me (I don't know if that should be embarrassing or not)...

So without further ado, here are some photos for our new office on Level 45, 680 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000:

Communal lounge and kitchen area

All set up and ready to work


Window View

Trying to spot places in South Sydney

Working hard

Getting caught taking pictures of window washers (hence the blurry quality)

Keep up to date with all news UniPhi on LinkedIn and Twitter!

No comments: